- PassHub password manager application
- Written documentation including installation guide and user guide
- API documentation for developers
- 6 months support
- Future updates
Features in Detail
- Responsive Material Design
Enjoy an attractive and usable interface based on Google’s material design standards. Compatible with smartphones, tablets, and desktop.
- Optional Two Step Verification (NEW)
If enabled, users will be required to set up two step verification using an authenticator app such as Google Authenticator. This option improves account security in case the user’s password is obtained by a malicious third party.
- Secure user passwords
User accounts created to access PassHub have their passwords securely hashed
- Secure login storage
Logins stored inside PassHub have all fields securely encrypted using a unique key
- Custom Permissions
Create and assign groups to users, each with custom access permissions to pages and categories.
- Private “My Logins” Category
Each user gets their own private “My Logins” category which is not viewable by other users.
Create categories and assign logins to them
- Live Search
Find the right login quickly by keyword, category, or both
- Copy to clipboard
On modern browsers, simply click a field to copy its value to clipboard
- Multiple field types
Store any text content in a login by creating fields with either text, textarea, or password field types
- CSV and Activity Log Export
Export all login data as a backup copy
Upgrade existing installations to 1.2.1
- Well documented code
Code uses DocBlocks for all classes and methods, and is heavily commented.
- Multiple Language Support (NEW)
Using the new Settings screen, Admins can select their custom translation!
- Activity Logging (NEW)
Keep track of who did what with logins, categories, users and settings using activity logging. Activity records can be exported using the Tools page.
- Settings Page (NEW)
Customize PassHub to meet your requirements! Change settings for interface language, user session timeout, force SSL, enable 2-step verification, enable activity log, and more.
- Built with the Fat Free Framework
- Object-oriented code
- Protected against XSS and CSRF attacks
- Meets PSR-1 Basic Coding Standard and PSR-2 Coding Style Guide to ensure a high level of technical interoperability between shared PHP code.
- Meets PSR-4 autoloader requirements.
Web Hosting Requirements
In order for PassHub to work correctly, your web hosting must meet these requirements:
- Apache web server
- PHP version 5.5 or greater (7.3+ recommended)—check your web hosting control panel for a PHP version switcher if it doesn’t meet this requirement, or contact your web host to upgrade
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater
Also, I highly recommend you install a SSL certificate and access PassHub only through https:// instead of http://. Otherwise, your login info could be sniffed out by a malicious third party. SSL encrypts information sent to and from your web hosting, so your data is protected from third parties. Contact your web host to install one.